Location: Naperville, IL
Broker Partner: Cushman & Wakefield
Design/Build Firm: ARCO/Murray
Global, AIS, Logiflex, Enwork
This company enlisted Rightsize to handle their office furnishings for their U.S. headquarters’ buildout in Naperville, IL. The objective of the project was to create a people-first design that would foster a healthy, relaxed and focused team.
The company opted for a mix of panel-based workstations, hoteling stations, huddle rooms for small groups and conference rooms for formal meetings, and a variety of informal shared spaces along the windows.
Fun product highlights include:
- A contemporary reception desk by Logiflex with mixed materials and contrasting finishes to make a great first impression.
- Incorporating pops of orange utilizing the mid-century modern Drift chairs by Global.
- Panel-based workstations by Global, providing space definition without walls, while supporting conversations, not distractions.
- A flexible hoteling station featuring the Calibrate Community system by AIS that works as workstations or when easily pushed together a meeting table.
- Huddle rooms with drafting tables and others with built in media capabilities that can act as Zoom rooms or smaller presentation rooms.
Our goal was to create a people-centric space by allocating a larger percentage of the office space towards informal and comfortable collaboration spaces. Rather than restricting employees to an assigned desk every day, employees will have the choice to work in a range of settings, which can flex from one project to the next based on collaboration needs and tools required.